Seasonal Yard Cleanups
Fall is a great time to prepare your lawn for the cooler months and Spring is a wonderful time of year to shake off the winter blues and prepare your yard for a new season of growth. Depending on the size and condition of your yard, however, this can be a big undertaking. Leaves, weeds, and other debris accumulates over the Fall and Winter as lawns and plants go into dormancy. Our seasonal yard cleanups address the specific needs of your landscaping and will help get things back under control.
Our Seasonal Cleanups Include:
- Mowing, Edging, and Blowing Off Clippings
- Trimming & Shaping Shrubs
- Leaf Removal
- De-Weeding Landscaping Beds
Additional Services available with our Seasonal Cleanups:
- Mulch Installations or Refreshings: Mulching is one the easiest things you can do to your flower beds that provide a lot of bang for the buck. It improves soil texture, suppresses weeds, and conserves water. Mulching your beds is relatively inexpensive and provides your beds with a tidy and well-manicured look.
- Plant Tear Outs: Grass Works specializes in the removal of dead, damaged, or unwanted plants or bushes to make room for new installations.
- Native Plant and Tree Installations: Is your landscaping dull, basic builder grade, or not well thought out? We can install new plants to freshen up your beds and bring excitement back to your yard for a more modern look.
- Lawn Aeration: Help your lawn breathe again and increase amount of oxygen and nutrients available to its roots with a lawn aeration.
- Bagging Service (Grass Clippings)
- Seasonal Color: A study by researchers at Rutgers University determined that there is a link between flowers and our emotional health. Another study at Harvard University determined that people feel more happy and energetic in the morning when they view flowers. Imagine having a nice walk through your flower garden before you start your day and install some new seasonal color today!